| What we do
|How does National Bank of St. Anne protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does National Bank of St. Anne collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
|• Open an account
||• Use your cedit of debit card
|• Pay your bills
||• Show your government-issued ID
|• Apply for a loan
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- National Bank of St. Anne has no affiliates
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- National Bank of St. Anne does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you..
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include insurance companies.